PR and Communications Project
We are looking for someone wishing to return to work in the PR and Communications field. Our client operates in the Healthcare sector and is offering a unique opportunity in a rapidly changing, pivotal organisation within the sector.
The COO of the organisation is a champion for returners in the local community and is offering to mentor you throughout the duration of the project. Our client understands the value, skills and experience you have to offer and also, the apprehensions you may feel, given that you may have been out of the world of work for some time.
There is no need to have experience of working in this sector.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pro-active in your approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous media experience
- Attention to detail
- Media experience
This opportunity will offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Coaching – this will help with any fears you have about returning
- Ongoing support from Talent Gateway & your designated mentor- This involves weekly meetings/calls to ensure all is on track
Being mindful of the impending school holidays, this project has a flexible start date.
Give us a call – 01883 722008
Drop us an email – Hannah@Talentgateway.net
We’d love to hear from you